Desktop Support Analyst
Our downtown client is currently seeking a Desktop Support Analyst to assist in supporting the Edmonton Office. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing organization, where no 2 days are the same, and the sky is the limit!
- Configures and maintains all computers, (laptops and desktops) including provisioning through imaging from the network and manual install, and data backup and recovery
- Administration of the organization’s computers and mobile devices – configuration, deployment, administration, and troubleshooting within the corporate policy
- Setting up and updating employee signatures
- Provides IT support for all computers and applications licensed by the company
- Handles requests through a ticketing system and completes work orders
- Maintains quality process controls by following organization standards and policies.
- Ensures all employees are in compliance with corporate IT policies and procedures
- Participates in Global IT Projects
- Adheres to organizational policies and procedures
- Other duties may be assigned as deemed necessary
Skills / Experience
- Certificate or College Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Engineering Technology, Systems Administration or related discipline
- 3-4 years’ experience in IT
- Large enterprise experience with:
- ITSM tools such as ServiceNow
- Imaging Windows 10 in large enterprises
- Account Administration using Microsoft Active Directory
- Administering the Microsoft Office 365 suite of applications
- Administering mobile device management (MDM) software
- Apple products – mobile devices, laptops, and workstations
- Experience with network troubleshooting, wireless troubleshooting, and application troubleshooting.
- Experience with projects involving multi-disciplinary teams operating in a fast-paced, innovation driven environment.
- Proven track record of providing excellent customer service and has outstanding communication skills.
- Be able to prioritize tickets and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly adapt to change of priorities in work
- Ordering and deploying equipment
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume, in word format, directly to Aapar Sandhu & Shamir Ramji.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca