The IT Service Delivery Specialist supports multiple locations across all lines of business. The IT Service Delivery Specialist interfaces with end-users and other IT teams to ensure IT is providing the highest quality of service and the company is leveraging technology to achieve a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
Works within all aspects of Service Delivery to ensure customer site is operational:
- Assists other IT teams (Active Directory, Exchange, Server, Storage, Networking, etc.) to ensure customer requests are being met in a timely manner
- Works with other IT teams to ensure a coordinated effort with new technology roll outs, upgrades, or changes
- Acts as an escalation point for helpdesk and responds to and resolves issues promptly
- Installs, maintains, and troubleshoots all computer hardware and software
- Responsible for site-specific IT project participation
- Supports the business processes, data, analytics, and software applications for the manufacturing system environment
- Performs other duties as assigned
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Service Delivery or other IT support positions
- Problem solving including root cause analysis and corrective action
- Ability to plan, prioritize and drive issues, tasks and deliverables from concept to closure
- Ability to work across different non-technical and technical functional groups
Knowledge of Various IT areas including:
- PC Hardware / Software Support
- Application Support
- Telecomm – iPhone, Lync, Polycom, Cisco
- Networking protocols – TPC / IP, VPNs, Access Control lists, Routing, bridging, etc.
- Desktop Applications
- Wireless Networking
- Windows OS, Microsoft Office 365, DNS, DHCP, MS Exchange, Active Directory, Office 2010-Current, Skype for Business.