This position requires conducting business in a professional and cordial manner that will uphold the integrity and reputation of the company.
This position maintains a thorough working knowledge of the different IT equipment, processes and procedures, and adheres to the policies, regulations, and procedures of the company.
The main location of support for this position is in TX. This position will also at times or continuously provide Remote and/or on-site support to the other locations and other offsite locations which may require travel and nonstandard work hours.
- Administrate IT assets and security components through acquisition, deployment, maintenance, and disposition. Conduct Random IT Asset Inventories following Management direction.
- Collaborate with service providers and vendors to negotiate and acquire IT equipment necessary for the company to conduct business with internal users.
- Analyze, configure, deploy and maintain new software and hardware which will be considered for general use or deployment to end-users.
- Provide internal IT support services that are not visible to the user base but are necessary for the operation of the department.
- Perform functions related to user account management and maintenance.
- Perform Intermediate data network and server troubleshooting and monitoring.
- Order equipment and other assets when needed and/or requested.
- Provide Desktop support and direct support to other equipment such as printers, corporate cellphones, UPS’s, handheld scanners and tablets, and others.
- Troubleshoot of AIOS, ACCS and Label matrix.
- Troubleshoot Queries for connectivity issues, reporting and others.
- Client Access and AS400 (iSeries) connectivity support
- Support and development of the web-based system(s) and AS400.
- Provide additional support in testing network capabilities, rebooting servers, and providing necessary preventive maintenance.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Associate degree in information technology.
- Minimum 1-year experience as Desktop support Analyst level I.
- PROBLEM-SOLVING SKILLS
- Problems at this level are usually resolved by defined procedures; however, differing priorities and diversified situations require a relatively high level of skill and/or experience in selecting, planning, combining, or modifying a variety of procedures or techniques. Basic problems or decisions are resolved; more complex problems and decisions are discussed with the supervisor.
- VERBAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- Use verbal skills to communicate with co-workers or customers.
- WRITTEN COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- Complete and maintain documentation/records.
- MATH SKILLS
- Perform basic mathematical computations including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, and ratios.
- COMPUTER SKILLS
- Database / Contact Management Software
- Internet / Email Presentation Software
- SharePoint Software
- Spreadsheet Software
- Word Processing Software
- Basic knowledge of programming, SQL and AS/400.
- Basic Networking skills to include light cabling and wireless networking.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft power platform tools