Large international automotive manufacturing company located in the metro Detroit Michigan area is looking for a Design Release Engineer.
- Support the development of integrated electrified powertrain and vehicle systems
- Will be trained to understand system requirements for key subsystems, and manage the suppliers’ product to satisfy those requirements.
- Key subsystems include HV battery systems, traction motor systems, on-board charging and others for electrification.
- Lead the design and development of new and innovative electric vehicle system from concept to production with an emphasis on the electrified powertrain portfolio.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from an accredited university required
- 2 years of experience in electrified powertrain or electric vehicle
- Experience in the automotive industry preferred; focus on electrical systems engineering and component releasing