Title: Design Studio Manager
Location: New York, NYGeneral Summary:
The Design Studio Manager helps facilitate the achievement of departmental objectives for timely and efficient completion of all tasks by supporting the Vice Presidents of Design and Merchandising. This individual partners with designers, merchants, and all cross-functional leaders and team members as well as any external resources.Position Responsibilities:
• Schedule all milestone Design and Merchandising meetings related to the Global Development Calendar.
• Maintain Outlook calendars for Vice Presidents of Design and Merchandising.
• Monitor design team deliverables and workflow to ensure on time completion for all tasks and due dates.
• Reconcile monthly credit card statements and file documentation with accounts payable for on-time payment.
• Liaise with International merchandising teams and Corporate brand and product teams to make sure all requests for seasonal product information are fulfilled.
• Organize and maintain seasonal files including color and concept and seasonal sketch presentations.
• Drive seasonal on-garment packaging development process in order to meet trim development dates.
• In partnership with legal, manage legal approval process for all seasonal styling and packaging creation and help resolve any approval concerns.
• Maintain and develop SOP to support maximum design efficiency.
• Maintain Design and Merchandising office supplies and place monthly supply re-orders.
• Assist department heads with any special projects.Position Requirements:
• Computer proficient: MS Office skills
• Highly motivated, self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and project management skills
• Flexible, organized, team player
#LI-JD1SPARC Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce, and are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other characteristic protected by law (“Protected Characteristics”).Click here to apply online