Min Years Experience
Click here to apply online
- Create, improve, and sustain product designs, utilizing knowledge of the engineering principles.
- Support and manage project KPIs (schedule, budget, performance, CAPEX, etc.) for new product development, design evolution, technology integration, and sustaining initiatives.
- Develop, optimize and qualify product designs using experimental techniques (psychometric test rooms, wind tunnels, vibration tables, etc.) and analytical toolbox (thermodynamic simulation, finite element analysis, computational fluid dynamics, etc.).
- Prepare and maintain technical specifications, standard work instructions and product design documentation (bills of materials, cost analyses, drawings and 3D models, engineering change requests, operational manuals, etc.).
- Assist in the system layout and component redesign to improve quality, reliability, performance and cost.
- Develop engineering solutions to product related issues through problem solving and root cause analysis techniques.
- Participate on cross-functional teams to launch products, resolve issues, and support design improvements.
- Coordinate project work internally and externally to ensure on-time and within budget project execution, resource allocation, risk management, and countermeasure development.
- Work with customers, suppliers and field personnel to improve quality and resolve product issues.
- Collaborate with manufacturing in product launches and factory support.
- Drive continuous improvement projects related to product design, quality, reliability growth, and productivity.
- Manage product qualification and agency compliance test programs; interface with regulatory agencies and test facilities (ASHRAE, AHRI, UL, ETL, CSA, research consortia, Universities, etc.).
- Assist in guidance, training, growth, and professional development of junior technical personnel.
- Demonstrate self-motivation, innovation drive, accountability, ownership, high level of professional integrity, and adherence to corporate ethical standards.
- Conduct design reviews and technical presentations.