Our client, a leader in cutting edge harvest product platforms, has opened an opportunity for a career-oriented ‘Design Engineer’ who wishes to work with a great team of like-minded individuals and is open to residing - and thriving - in rural SW-SK. Ideally, the ideal candidate will be a quick learner, with an inquisitive mind that can challenge the status quo, wishes to bring about continual improvements in the model design processes, and can effectively communicate with Senior Leadership and production departments alike. Strong SolidWorks (3D) design skills, R&D prototyping and design, as well as the ability to work with production, field test and also look ahead into project management, makes this opportunity one in which you can advance your career, contribute to the cutting-edge world of agricultural harvest equipment and build a life of quality and harmony, within the many benefits of rural living. Our client offers ongoing training and development as well as career advancement opportunities. This role will be offered to an individual who is career-oriented and seeks long term growth within this successful organization.
Our client is a world-class innovative agricultural manufacturing company with a strong commitment to product research & development providing high-performance equipment and solutions for the Agriculture industry for over 30 years. State-of-the-art, spacious production facilities and an R&D facility with an engineering focus lend themselves to optimum success, and could lead you advanced engineering roles within the company - and beyond.
Our client offers extensive and continued training and development, as well as career advancement opportunities. This role will be offered to an individual who seeks long-term growth within this successful, stable organization with an eye to the future. The thriving rural community it is located in offers various amenities to satisfy a work-life balance for you and your family. Learn and work along with the best while enjoying the energy of working in a dynamic and supportive team!
- Strong knowledge of, and interest in, current Canadian farming practices and related technology
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, with specialization in Mechanical and/or Design Engineering preferred
- Ability to take leadership role on all product engineering aspects of assigned projects
- Experience with metal fabrication and the latest manufacturing techniques
- Experience and proficiency with FEA packages; ability to conduct research into the feasibility, design, operation and performance of mechanisms, components and systems.
- 2+ years Mechanical Design experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with SolidWorks CAD [Mechanical 3D, Electrical 2D, Composer, EPDM], and Microsoft Office
- Willing to build a career and life in a rural setting and able to enjoy the many benefits of small-town life
- Interest in career development, including R&D and Project Management
Click here to apply online