Design Consultant Position - Openings across the United States
Full Time Position with Benefits
3 Day Blinds has been in business for 40 years, and we’re looking for self-motivated Design Consultants (DC) to sell our extensive range of window treatments in your home area. Our main product is the DC’s service to our clients who are typically mid to high-end home owners looking for a professional designer and salesperson to help them select window treatments, right there in their home.
We Offer You:
- A*full time position* working 5 days per week, one being a weekend day(no evenings)
- Qualified leads on which to base your growth toward a six figure income
- 4 weeks training with pay and up to 3 of your first weeks on the job assisted by an experienced colleague
- Guaranteed minimum pay whilst you build your commissions
- Commissions worth 10% of net revenue, monthly bonuses (up to $9K per month!) and of course competitions and spiffs
- All the equipment you need - from a laptop/tablet, phone and incredible sample set, to real-time support from a hotline help desk
- Employee Benefits which include Insurances (Medical, Dental, Vision) and 401K after 60 days
- Mileage, tolls and parking reimbursement
Cut and Paste the link below to learn more about the Design Consultant position
What You Need (essential!):
- A reliable, insured vehicle - and a current drivers license
- The ability to complete 4 weeks (paid) training – the first week being in either Chicago, Dallas, Scottsdale or Irvine (so you may need to be away from home overnight Sunday through Friday), the final 3 weeks are based out of your home and local area (video conferences, ride-alongs etc). NOTE: All travel costs and travel arrangements are handled by us for you.
- The ability to use a PC and Windows based programs
- At least 2 years consultative consumer sales experience (not only store retail or cashier), and preferably in-home
- A passion and skill set for (and preferably experience in) either:
- Interior Design/Décor/Renovations
- High-end furniture sales
- Color coordination and selections * The willingness and ability to develop your own leads to add to company appointments based on your understanding of the importance of repeat business and referrals.
- Ability to lift 35lbs (Product samples/laptop etc.)
If you’re ready to bring your skills and passion to a position which has unlimited earnings potential, along with the benefits of independence while being part of a national company and local team, contact us right away.
Note: All job offers are subject to background checks and drug screening.