Physician Assistant Required Qualifications:
- Must have minimum 2 years Physician Assistant certification or Nurse Practitioner experience
- Min 2 years PA clinical experience.
- General Dermatology (Extensive knowledge in dermatological disorders, skin cancer / full body checks, abnormal mole, rashes, shave biopsies, excisional/surgical procedures
- Cosmetic dermatology (Lasers, Fillers & Botox)
- No new Graduates will be hired.
Physician Assistant Required Responsibilities:
- Treating various skin diseases, rashes and abnormalities, Skin Cancer and abnormal mole screenings, performing physical examination on patients’ medical histories, performing physical exams, ordering and interpreting lab tests, reviewing pathology reports, diagnosing and treating illnesses, surgical dermatology, prescribing and dispensing medication, and counseling patients.
Physician Assistant Benefits:
- Health, Vision, Dental
- PTO / Vacation
- Excellent / Competitive Salary + Percentage of Collections
Job Type: Full-time
- Physician assistant or Nurse practitioner: 1 year (Required)
Contact: Andy McCall, Recruiter
Main 512 444 6400 x51
Midwest Office 515 337 2800 (Direct Dial)