please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
In depth knowledge of the area managed. Ability to implement developed strategies to meet safety, quality, production, maintenance and planning needs of the area.
2. Coaches, mentors and/or disciplines supervisors/ hourly employees in a consistent manner to maximize area performance in all categories.
3. With guidance from the Manager, Operations uses lean methodologies to develop strategies for year over year improvement.
4. Works with supervisors to develop a work environment of collaboration and accountability.
5. Collaborates with maintenance to implement strategies to maximize equipment availability.
6. Detailed understanding of the bargaining unit contract and its application in the workplace.
Competencies and Qualifications
1. Strong leadership and communication skills
2. Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent supervisory experience
3. Bachelors’ degree preferred
4. 5 to 10 years of manufacturing experience
5. Lean manufacturing experience preferred