Our client, located in the Greater Chicago area, has an immediate opening for a Construction Demolition Estimator to join their team.
- Must have experience in total building demolition and interior demolition with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Assists in determining project bidding viability through a review of drawings/specifications, evaluation of competition and consideration of schedule.
- Manages the process involved with building the schedule for each bid to coordinate availability of labor and equipment for projects.
- Provide accurate and detailed estimates to achieve profitable work from clients.
- Reports to Sales Manager
- Complete take-offs from plans, specifications and quantitative bids.
- Contact customers for take-off questions and follow up on proposals.
- Submit written proposals to Sales Manager.
- Job walks and out of office client meetings.
- Complete, in an expedient manner, all tasks requested by Sales Manager and other competent authorities.
- Determine all general contractors on projects who will require a proposal.
- Other duties as assigned
Candidates should have knowledge with computing costs for materials, equipment, labor, production activities and subcontracted work and with the development of budgets and schedules. He/she must be able to competently and professionally interact with clients, owners and general contractors.
For consideration submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply online