Our client based in the Northern Suburbs, is currently looking for a Delphi Developer to join their IT team. Responsibilities
Key Competencies and Qualifications
- Analyse, design and develop complex systems
- Understand system functionality
- Understand databases and data relationships in respect of Change Control
- Test and debug between programs and interface between sub-systems
- Construct and implement programs
- Understand and interpret complex technical system functionality and specification
- Provide an advisory service to users and advise on user training
- Direct system construction
- Develop technical and user documentation and specifications
- Be responsible for quality code walk through
- Train and supervise junior trainees
- Work as part of a project team
- Willing to travel and be on standby
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to take responsibility and be decisive
- Ability to work within a team
- Effective planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Deadline driven
- Report to Systems Analyst
- C# and or Delphi
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201205 subject heading or email body.
- B-Tech degree or diploma
- 1-4 years’ experience
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.