INVENTORY MANAGER / SALES ADMINISTRATOR
Family owned domestic dealership, near Silicon Valley
- You will be responsible for ordering new vehicles, based upon consumer demand and overseeing vehicle inventory.
- You will arrange dealer orders and buyer locates, or a purchase or vehicle trade with another new car dealer.
- You also will be responsible for knowing where each vehicle is located.
Two (2) years' experience with the following:
- Administrative duties like completing RDR reports, sales reports, and invoicing stock numbers.
- Providing support to the management team, and carrying out service contract and warranty reports
- Accounting background helpful.
- Excel spreadsheet knowledge is a plus.
- Microsoft Outlook messaging.
- Full health care package with Kaiser
- 40 hour work week Monday - Friday
- PTO and 401(k) savings program
- Pay is up to $50,000.00 DOE
Call Bruce at 602-788-5890 xt.121 or email him at email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age