Flybridge Staffing is currently looking for a Data Warehouse Analyst for one of our clients in South Florida. The Data Warehouse Administrator II will have the responsibility of gathering and updating the company's internal databases with FAA, FCC, and other governmental data as requested. The role is also responsible for querying data from internal databases and external data sources for requests from Asset Optimization and Compliance. Additionally, the Data Warehouse Administrator II will utilize Python to complete projects with cross-functional departments.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate weekly reports of FCC and FAA applications using Python.
- Utilize Excel/SQL to audit database tables.
- Create database of FCC licenses using vendor data.
- Query SBA database using SQL/Excel to determine carrier frequencies.
- Interpret data of low to medium complexity in order for it to be entered into the research database.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Experience with Azure SQL, Microsoft SQL, data warehouse principles and architecture, Power BI
- Demonstrated knowledge and intermediate proficiency working with Microsoft Office Suite software including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook.
- 1+ years’ experience in Python.
- 1+ years’ experience in SQL preferred.
- College degree seeking student with major in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related field of study preferred;
- 0-2 years relevant experience preferred.
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to email@example.com or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all our latest job openings and referral programs!