Title: Data Scientist/Analyst
City: Santa Clara
Job Type: Contract
Job Code: EB-2091503536
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Data Scientist/Analyst to work on-site with our client, a Fortune-1000 electronics company in Santa Clara, CA.
This is a contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment.Responsibilities
Who You Are
- Your focus will be generating customer insights the improve online and offline marketing targeting and customer experience
- You will also focus on automating reporting that can be easily consumed by different stakeholders
- You will consolidate, validate and investigate big data from multiple sources to find and deliver actionable insights to business partners and to upper management to make informed business decisions
- You will create data driven attribution statistical models of Marketing touches and customer responses to measure and maximize ROI
- Develop Propensity Score Matching for segmentation of customers
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Analytical and international, with a proven track record of expert level ability in analytical techniques, model development and deployment and high-velocity transactional data
- A leader. You have the capacity to lead others to solve complex problems, use sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions, and possess the ability to orchestrate value in coordination with multiple stakeholders.
- A communicator with strong interpersonal skills, ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- A Self-motivator who is highly organized, and able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- BS, MS in a field related to Data Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, or a closely related quantitative field with 4+ years of work or research experience in applied data science
- Comfortable with both structured and unstructured data
- Strong competency in R, Python, or SQL
- Experience with visualization tools such as DOMO or Tableau
- Experience with analytics tools as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics is a plus
- Familiarity with big data processing such as Hadoop is a plus
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health benefits.