Our client in Online Learning Solutions is looking for a Data Scientist for their team.
Full time permanent role
- Work closely with the team members to understand the business needs.
- Will create, customize, manager database reports, visualizations and dashboards.
- Establish the “Best Practice” in Data Analytics team.
- Work with the vendor to support the migration to a new platform.
- Can understand the data, provide recommendations/ future predictions.
- Will be responsible for Performance tuning of database systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Should have 3- 5 years of experience in database analytics, reporting and BI development.
- Should be able to create SQL queries.
- BI Reporting tools experience.
- Database: MySQL, Mongo DB.
- Good knowledge of Elastic Search.
- Understanding of relational and dimensional data modeling.
- Scripting Skills: Powershell and Unix.
- Data Visualization experience.
- Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge or background.
- Familiar with Data Mining.
- Agile development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
STACK IT Recruitment Inc., based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves in being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!