Our client is a global leader in gaming conducting gaming and lottery business in over 100 countries around the world. Employing over 10000 professionals worldwide.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a data scientist role as part of a product development team.
- You have experience building and developing product and customer analytics, predictive analytics and machine learning.
- You have experience working in a fast-paced work environment, on several projects at a time and have a self-driven working style.
- Hands-on experience with data gathering/management/manipulation.
- Capacity and desire to learn and develop innovative analytical techniques.
- Experience with statistics/machine learning packages such as Spark MLlib, Python (scikit-learn, pandas), R etc. Scripting/programming languages a plus (Scala, Python, R, Java etc.).
- Demonstrable experience of solving client challenges using technical acumen and/or mathematical or data science methodologies
- Strong project management skills
- Strong listening, presentation, communication and influencing skills.
- Experience supporting key management decisions with clear and concise data analysis.
- A strong working knowledge of SQL, and hands on experience with large relational databases
- Work with product teams to define data to be collected for analysis.
- Define data acquisition for new features and analyze data to provide recommendations.
- Analyze user patterns, feature adoption, consistency of use and A/B testing.
- Answer analytics questions from the team and create reports based on the results.
- Analysis of large datasets, drawing insight and value from multiple complex big data sources.
- Identify opportunities from customer insights and create in-depth reports and analytics dashboards to be shared with key stakeholders.
- Create new metrics and KPIs that effectively guide the business and deploy effective dashboards to surface them to senior leadership
- Help us build the next generation of machine and deep learning models that can make accurate inferences to unlock new directions or provide entirely new solutions to existing problems
- Work with our Advanced Analytics team to develop our data science product set and grow the department within the company.
- Ensure that the quality and timeliness of analytic deliverables meet expectations
- Develop and present papers with insights and recommendations to senior audiences
We’d love to hear from you if you are:
- Enthusiastic about developing and deploying bespoke analytical solutions that respond to our clients’ challenges
- Interested in the deployment and implementation of data analysis techniques on projects
- Keen to engage with clients and deliver great outcomes