endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large Manufacturing Company located in Homer MI is looking for a Data Analyst that can develop reports to analyze intensive data collected from automated Manufacturing or Administrative Processes that will be responsible for day-to-day operation of all manufacturing Lines within the expected safety, quality, production quality, delivery and cost goals.
- Select, hire and develop direct reports; indirect management of support groups (indirect resources), responsible to develop the line manufacturing employees through implementation of manufacturing strategies that include, (training programs, employee discipline initiatives, operational & logistical systems, use and development of computer software and programs, and others as necessary..
- Oversees day-to-day operations; in conjunction with Materials Dept. and input from Manufacturing Supervisors, reviews and maintains shipping schedule and C/O schedule (developed ensuring customer releases are met while minimizing number of changeovers and down time)
- Works with Maintenance Department to develop and execute Total Productive Maintenance Program (TPM) for Machining Lines. Oversees TPM Program to ensure implementation. Develops and promotes adherence to 5S program. Ensures Supervisors perform disciplinary actions as necessary. Works with Operations Manager to make sure enough and appropriate resources are allocated to execute all responsibilities of the manufacturing Department (i.e. Production, Quality Controls, Five-S, TPM, etc.)
- Solves operational problems- Leads solution of technical systems, logistics, communication and resource problems that result on under-performance of lines while participating in investigation of root cause analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ Years of Experience in a role with high support to a Manufacturing Process preferably in the Automotive Industry
- 2+ Years of Experience performing report development to analyze intensive data collected from automated Manufacturing or Administrative Processes
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.