The Data Product Analyst is responsible for answering questions and providing actionable insights to retailers and field personnel regarding Affinitiv’s retention tracking product. The role involves monitoring support requests from various stakeholders and responding to those requests per an agreed upon service level agreement (SLA). The analyst is also be responsible for summarizing key trends relating to customer retention, performing analysis to address program questions, and providing updates and supporting materials to enable field personnel to consult with retailers to improve their program performance.
- Manage online requests for retention tracking product and ensure requests are completed in a timely manner
- Answer questions and resolve issues raised by retailers and field personnel
- Document status of requests and provide updates as needed
- Analyze customer retention trends and results using Tableau
- Identify recommendations to improve the program based on analysis projects
- Create summaries and presentations with key insights from analysis projects
- Prepare updates for field personnel to support meetings with retailers
- Provide training for retailers and field personnel to utilize the tracking tool
- Build reports to address ongoing requests and reduce time to respond to requests
- Ability to analyze large data sets
- Ability to summarize trends and insights for business users
- 1-2 years of data analysis or consulting experience
- Experience with advanced features of Excel
- Familiarity with visualization applications, such as Tableau or PowerBI
- Experience creating and delivering presentations
- Strong project management skills
- Relentless attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solver
- Good team player
Affinitiv Equal Opportunity Statement
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality and an inclusive environment. Affinitiv is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit and business needs. Affinitiv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.