Our client based in Stellenbosch, is a Stellenbosch University spin-off company that supplies various services to large solar powers plants and solar developers. Part of this service is the installation and monitoring of solar measurement stations, the data is streamed live to and monitored on a daily basis. The data is quality checked and generated to supply to their clients.
A position is open for a detail minded person to join the team. The person will be responsible to perform quality checks on data sets, correct incorrect data entries and generate automatic reports - Full training will be provided and the position does not involve any manual data capturing.
- Tertiary Qualification (University Qualification Preferable)
- Must have completed Matric (with Mathematics)
- South Africa citizen
- Knowledge and experience in MS SQL (or other SQL)
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Generate and quality check monthly data sets
- Gap filling of data and adding comments to incorrect data
- Generate monthly data summary reports for clients
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201087 subject heading or email body
- Enjoy working with and organising data sets
- Be detail oriented and methodical
- Be well organised, persistent and dependable in performing tasks
- Be deadline conscious and able to deliver in time
.Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.