Our client based in Toronto is looking for a Data Modeler/ Data Warehouse to join their growing team.
This is a Full time role with great benefits and has a 10% fixed bonus.
Remote due to the pandemic
- Will create meaningful metrics from raw data.
- Will be producing data models..
- Will maintain all data governance practices.
- Will work closely with internal teams to gather/ understand the business process and concepts.
- Will design, develop enterprise dimensional data models.
- Will translate business requirements to technical specifications.
- Will maintain and keep existing data models – code and documentation.
- Debugging the Python Scripts.
- Degree in Business, Mathematics, Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and industry experience .
- Should have a minimum 3 years of experience in a Business Intelligence role.
- Should have a minimum 2 years of experience working with implementing dimensional models in SQL.
- Should have end to end BI process experience – data ingestion to report development.
- Strong experience working with SQL.
- Should have a solid understanding of data models, dimensional modeling, star schema (Kimball), data integration technologies, methodologies, and best practices
- Should be comfortable communicating with technical and non-technical audiences.
- A curious and eager to continuously learn
- An independent and decisive problem solving skills.
- Good communication and analytical skills to synthesize insights and communicate findings to the team.
- An effective collaborator, able to be the bridge across different teams
- A team player, smart, adapt well to change, have a positive attitude.
STACK IT Recruitment Inc., based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves in being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!