"The secret to success is to be ready when opportunity comes. B. Disreali" Strivant Health is getting ready for an expansive 2019. Join us to provide the best in class in physician revenue cycle management RCM services.
Does this describe you?
- Ability to excel - As both a student and teacher
- Open minded - We value opinions and contributions from every member of the team
- Great attitude - We can’t teach that stuff!
- Go-Getter Mindset - Willingness to go the extra mile to get the job done
If so, we'd like to hear from you. We are looking for like-minded individuals to become part of our dynamic, enthusiastic and growing team! Please submit your resume today.
Who we are:
Strivant Health's foundation was created in 1996 (Lonestar MSO) on the idea of perfecting the business of medicine and revenue cycle management by using better people, processes and technology. Today we provide best in class Medical Billing, Collections, Call Center, Credentialing and Analytics that are all designed to focus on maximizing our provider clients’ revenue. This allows our client providers to stay focused on the practice of medicine, rather than the business of medicine. We have worked with over 4,000 providers representing 25 different specialties and over 30 technology platforms in our 20+ years of business.
Benefits: Strivant Health offers its employees excellent benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, paid holidays and PTO, 401(k).
TITLE: Data Integrations Analyst - Physician Revenue Cycle RCM
LOCATION: 18670 Graphics Drive, Tinley Park, IL 60477
HOURS: Standard Business Hours, Monday - Friday
STATUS: Full-Time, Exempt, Benefits eligible
The Data Integrations Analyst (DIA) will interface with the Client Integrations team members, Information Technology team members, SMEs and Client contacts for new client implementations and optimizing current data exchanges. The DIA will be accountable for analyzing data interface needs for current or new implementations, developing solutions and communicating the data interface mapping plans to the appropriate parties to gain agreement the solutions presented are aligned with intent of client or project initiatives. They are responsible for rolling out approved interface plans by deploying and testing and communicating milestones within deliverable expectations. They also maintain and optimize existing interfaces for maximum efficiency. The DIA keeps Client Integrations team members and Strivant Health Leadership informed of any complications, timeline changes, and recommendations to improve or resolve to allow consistent insight into success of defined Client Integration targets for data transaction set integrations.
- Utilizing one or more of the following data integration standards: HL7, ANSI X12/EDI and HIPAA transaction sets maps and edits data transaction sets
- Automates data using SFTP/FTP
- Cleans and manages data, in addition to migrating and integrating data with various sources
- Extracts and transforms data from multiple sources and loads data into one or more destinations
- Collaborates with business analysts, SMEs and other internal team members to determine data extraction & mapping, and/or transformation/optimization requirements
- Works closely with clients to validate data and interpret mapping of transactions sets to achieve program goals of action-oriented responses and deeper understanding of “state of the house” operations.
- Plan and complete assigned work within the engagement with high quality on time and on budget
- Performs requirements gathering and documents processes with internal stakeholders
- Assists in developing data migration policies and processes
- Synthesizes complex or diverse information; collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data
- Designs and prepares required documentation using block diagrams, logic flow charts and software program documentation and communicates transaction set transfer intentions to insure desired transfers integrate successfully
- Validates and tests transaction set transfers worked as intended before loading to live environments
- Identifies inefficiencies in system processes, recommends & implements changes
- Participates in special projects as needed and performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Health Administration or equivalent experience.
- Advanced working experience with HL7 mapping, testing, interface builds and troubleshooting
- 3 years of experience utilizing one or more of the following data integration standards: HL7, ANSI X12/EDI and HIPAA transaction sets maps and edits data transaction sets
- Prior experience automating data using SFTP/FTP
- Prior experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures and guidelines to support operational processes
- Advanced knowledge of the hospital or physician-based operations related to the revenue cycle including Health Information Management, Patient Access, Clinical Quality/case Management, Management Information Systems, Accounting, and Finance
- Previous experience with medical billing systems required, Epic experience preferred
- Proven ability to be flexible and motivated, and to work well both independently, and in a team environment
- Willingness to work occasionally outside of normal business hours
- Knowledge of CPT, ICD-9/10 and HCPCS codes
- Strong planning and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Attention to detail with the ability to identify/resolve problems and document the outcome
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills to recognize trends