Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
This individual is responsible for account documentation. Must be collaborative and team oriented. This individual will be gaining experience in a financial institution and learning a lot of the banking world in their back office.
What you will achieve in this role:
• Responsible for operating data entry devices, such as a keyboard or computer, to verify and input data.
• Ensure internal system and scanned account documentation is consistent
• Identify and report any mismatches in Excel
• Maintain log of completed work
• Escalate any missing documentation to Supervisor
• Ensure privacy of client data
What you will bring to this role:
• Microsoft Excel
• Held a role where they took initiative
• Efficient and accurate
• Detail oriented
• Team player
• Problem Solving
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.