Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
Back office supporting branches for investments (all types of term and mutual fund Investments)
What you will achieve in this role:
- Back office processing
- Data entry of all customer transactions (purchases for investments, transfers, mailing of client documentation, etc.) into the system
- Interacting with the team of 13 people only - not with the branch.
- Pulling requests from data systems and keying data into the many systems sources.
- Mailing client confirmations when a new account is open
- Filing documents correctly
What you will bring to this role:
- Microsoft experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Alpha numeric data entry – provide typing tests if possible
- Communication (Written)
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.