This is an amazing entry role for a Data Entry Clerk with plenty of room for career progression in a number of directions. You will apply your organizational skills in a company that sells millions of potted plant containers to North Americas largest retailers each year. Ultimately, we need you to ensure millions of containers meet our clients expectations. You will have a lot of autonomy with this dynamic, fast-paced, entrepreneurial company. This is the type of company where you will gain more hands on experience in one year than five years at a multi-national. The office is fun and the atmosphere is friendly. Having grown by 500% over a 10 year period the work environment is exciting and the workspace is newly renovated.
TITLE: DATA ENTRY CLERK - CONSUMER PRODUCTS - PLANT POTS
WHAT YOU WOULD DO:
- Enter Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R) invoices
- Assist the Director of Finance as needed
- Reconcile inventories annually – Give detailed reasons to all write-offs
- Filing invoices
- Complete miscellaneous accounting/administrative tasks
- Answering the phone
- Print utility invoices from each utility company websites and enter them on Sage
- Enter invoice numbers on Kore and change status from delivered to invoiced
- Help with A/R when needed
- Enter Rental Invoices For A/P and A/R
- Enter Staff expense report
- Mail out cheques to Vendors
- Reconcile Inventory list and Bellan pending payment list
- Issue A/R invoices from KORE to customers
- Co-ordinate with China to process Home Depot US and Wal-Mart invoices
- Use SPS Commerce’s, Lowes Link, HSBC, and Home Depot’s websites to invoice retail clients
- Work closely with logistics and sales departments to ensure invoicing is accurately measured in terms of prices/freight/damages/timeliness
- Working/coordinating with vendors to maintain our office building
- Maintain and update client contact information.
- Be proactive and find solutions when things don't necessarily go to plan, thinking on your feet and tackling challenges head-on, showing empathy for both clients and internal teams.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the value proposition for the brand and ensure consistency and quality across all teams and products.
- Provide a strong sense of ownership, and an insatiable appetite for learning.
- Experience in data entry, customer service or administrative support reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Must have extremely strong Office 365 (or similar) skills.
- Well organized with an exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Experience and ability to work harmoniously with a wide range of people.
- Self motivated; ability to accomplish tasks with minimal instruction.
- Ability to be objective in all communications.
- Able to juggle multiple competing priorities.
For the most part this is a Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm role however, flexible hours are sometimes necessary. Occasionally, tight deadlines may require late hours.
Contact: Jeff Richmond at 416-238-6400 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information see: www.nafor.com/ctiliving
CTI-Centrade embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We're committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or family status. If you require disability-related accommodation during the application or interview process, simply let us know and we’ll work with you to ensure you have a positive experience.
Click here to apply online