endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
endevis is partnered with an industry-leading organization to fill a Data Analyst opportunity. This individual will be responsible for the oversight of all company-related data. This will include evaluating the accuracy, completeness, and making sure all data is updated within a timely manner. This individual will also monitor and report on key data measurements, data issue resolution, and synchronizing content.
- Manage the details of product content resources, delivery channels, data quality, and governance.
- Monitor and report on key data measurements, data issue resolution, and synchronizing content between various content resources.
- Ensure clear understanding of the application, supporting infrastructure, and systems integration.
- Provide application troubleshooting, monitoring and problem resolution to all internal and external contacts.
- Lead in the development of new processes to improve the company’s data management goals.
- Identify and report to the leadership team opportunities to leverage efficiencies across applications to improve business processes, data governance.
- Oversee governance, business processes, applications, data integrations and technology needed in response to the changing business environment.
- Collaborate with multiple divisions and teams to complete and migrate the required product data, technical data, marketing data and digital assets.
- Advanced understanding of business processes, standards and practices around product data.
- Experience working within relational databases such as Access, Excel, or SQL.
- Strong detail, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues in an understandable manner to non-technical individuals.
- Experience working with eCommerce applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.IND-D07#LI-01