Magellan Aerospace, Llay Wrexham has an exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst
- Full Time Permanent Contract
- 39 hours per week.
- Job location: Llay, Wrexham, LL12 0PB.
- Unionised site – works in partnership with Unite the Union.
A challenging role for a talented individual in an established aerospace manufacturing organisation.
This role is required to ensure Cell schedulers plans are adhered to on the shop floor and to escalate any deviations or risks to adherence.
Perks and Benefits
- A company culture that promotes work life balance
- Access to mental health support
- Business performance related bonus
- Career development opportunities
- Commitment to continued learning and development
- Perkbox - includes monthly treats and discounts from selected restaurants, cinemas, shops etc
- Long Service Awards
- Enhanced Holiday Entitlement based on length of service
- Free parking
- Organise and transform data into comprehensible structures & reports.
- Use tools and techniques to visualise data in easy-to-understand formats.
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand data content and business requirements.
- Set up and maintain automated data processes.
- Support Production Control Team with automation of data extraction tools & dashboards.
- Create dashboards and reports to clearly provide data & enable key business decision making.
- Identify areas to increase efficiency and automation of processes
- Manipulate, analyse and interpret complex data sets relating to the wider business.
- Prepare reports for internal and external stakeholders using business analytics reporting tools
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Support Production Control Centre in achieving highest internal audit (MOS) score.
- Maintain MOS compliance in all areas
- Good standard of education GCSE grade C or above
- 3+ years experience mining data as a data analyst
- Experienced SAP user
- SAP MRP System, Advanced Excel user, Logical, Analytical, Effective communication, Problem solving,
- Proven analytic skills.
- Strong SQL or Excel skills with the ability to learn other analytic tools.
- Analytical, Logical, Good Presentation Skills, Good Communicator.
- Confident, Self Motivated, Team Player, Intuitive, Eye for detail.
Magellan Aerospace is a global, integrated aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, defence and space agencies worldwide. The organization officially adopted the name “Magellan Aerospace Corporation” in 1996; deriving it from the intrepid explorer Ferdinand Magellan. His global exploits at the turn of the 15th century established a number of firsts, so the company’s vision has been to carry this same legacy into the future of the aerospace industry.
At Magellan, we have over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry, and believe one truth: People create value. Employees are our greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together we build professional relationships that thrive. We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual, and every individual is fundamental to the success of our business, so we invest in our employees and provide excellent career progression opportunities. When you are part of Magellan, you are part of the team!