Flybridge Staffing is currently searching for a permanent Data Analyst to join a stable and growing client of ours in South Florida. This full-time position can be 100 percent “remote” but someone in South Florida area with the ability to occasional attend the office is preferred.
The s Data Analyst position will be responsible for analyzing various data types, to turn data into meaningful information to help support decision making for data and reporting accuracy. The Data Analyst understands our data and is able to analyze it for anomalies, discrepancies, and trends.
Position Primary Responsibilities:
- Creates complex data requests, reports, and visualizations.
- Organizes and manages large and varied data sets, analyzing healthcare data to optimize business operations
- Prepares written reports and oral presentations for senior management that summarize the data analyzed, interprets the findings, and provide conclusions and recommendations.
- Performs application development using substantial SQL skills, agile knowledge, and logical reasoning.
- Demonstrates proficiency using internal and business partner portals and reporting capabilities.
- Review received client data for accuracy and completeness.
- Develops supporting documentation for queries and reports.
- Maintain a high level of communication with all internal and external stakeholders in a proactive, solution-oriented problem identification and resolution manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent years of relevant work experience required.
- Four (4) years of total experience in data analysis required
- Strong attention to detail and thinking critically about requests/data.
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of data from multiple sources.
- Experience and skills in standard query language (SQL) and able to write and analyze complex SQL scripts.
- Ability to visually present and communicate data, analyses, and findings
- Strong experience with MS Office Suite, with high proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Expert Excel, PowerBI and all database capabilities strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma and Business Process management is a plus.
- Experience with issue and bug management systems such as the Atlassian suite (e.g., Jira, Confluence) a major plus.
- Experience with CRM platforms such as Salesforce.
- Knowledge of hospital/pharmacy operations, workflows, prescribing practices and revenue cycle management within a health care organization.
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only, please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to email@example.com or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
- Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all our latest job openings and referral programs.