Flybridge Staffing is currently searching for a Data Analyst for a growing client in the South Florida area. This is a perm position with hybrid remote flexibility and excellent benefits. As part of an operations team, the Data Analyst will manage and analyze data elements from raw sources and help make data-driven decisions. Must be proficient in using analytic tools (Excel, SQL) for preparation into a SQL database and salesforce.com. This includes data cleansing, data quality, and accuracy, data cleansing and conversion, auditing, compliance, and data migration.
- Scrub, compile and interpret data using SQL and other data mining tools to transform unstructured and semi-structured data into a target structure for analysis.
- Analyze trends or patterns in complex data sets in Excel and/or SQL to check for data gaps like missing data, duplicate data, incorrect, or irrelevant data.
- Build Excel reports to help understand data gaps, relationships, and updates as needed for accurate data assessments.
- Perform data validation and reconcile existing records to ensure accuracy and quality.
- Maintain all documentation, i.e., Functional Specifications, inputs from disparate systems and ensures data accuracy in systems, and facilitate corrections as needed.
- AS or BA degree is highly preferred
- 1-2 years of Data Analyst experience working with Excel
- Proficient with Windows and Microsoft Access experience is preferred. Strong Excel is required.
- Knowledge of basic SQL is required
- Excellent communication skills, and strong analytical/problem-solving skills.
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only, please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all our latest job openings and referral programs.