endevis is partnered with an established organization in the Toledo area to fill a Data Analyst opportunity. This position will be responsible for developing reporting solutions and packages, as well as database solutions, dashboards, and reports.
- Experience creating reports, dashboards, and Business Intelligence tools.
- Experience working with SSRS and other data virtualization tools.
- Improving the performance and presentation of the current reports and dashboards.
- Identification, specification, querying, validation and delivery of standard and custom reports
- Provides support of operational and project-related reports, scripts and data analysis.
IND-C03endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Experience using SSRS, PowerBI, or other BI virtualization tools and technology.
- Familiar with working in a project-oriented, timeline driven environment.
- Experience with database management systems, such as ETL.
- Proficient in writing and editing SQL queries and Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.
- Experience with SQL Server Development, including T-SQL programming, strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.