As a growing consumer loan servicing company, the Company offers innovative solutions and personalized service that consistently exceeds expectations.
This role will report to the COO. The goal for an individual in this position is to provide insights into the portfolio by analyzing data and understanding underlying business processes. To accomplish this, they will provide ad hoc data analysis, use their inquisitive nature to identify the source of issues or opportunities, analyze the issue(s) at hand, and provide data supported insights and recommendations.
Analyst must display ability to deliver results in a timely manner. The position can be more or less senior based on the experience of the individual applicant, but the minimum and preferred skills are listed below.
- Perform data analysis on various credit and fraud data vs portfolio performance
- Analyze various operating metrics and prepare regular reporting
- Analyze effectiveness of current email & SMS marketing campaigns
- Work with CIO on various data extracts, QA data to source systems
- Utilize Data Robot to develop predictive models
- Manage a set of existing reports in Tableau Desktop
- Extract data from loan management system and upload data into an automated dialing system
You will be required to “test into” your claimed skill sets to show level of aptitude.
- 3+ years combination of education and/or job experience required.
- Minimum 2 years analyst position experience required. Experience in financial services, risk management, or marketing analysis is a plus.
- Experience using SQL to query, combine & extract data
- Experience using Python
- Experience in QA – must be able to perform verification for accuracy of output to specifications
- Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, or other quantitative degree
- Positive attitude
- Good work ethic
- Experience with Tableau Desktop a plus
Other Skills and Abilities:
Self-motivation, Time Management, Curiosity, Attention to Detail, Strong communication skills, Problem Solving, Adaptability, Knowledge of statistical split testing procedures is a plus
At the Company, we pride ourselves in our team’s skill sets and ability to produce industry leading results from a small, elite team. We want to invest in long term employees who can learn quickly and grow with us. By joining us, you will be involved in developing industry leading solutions, have extremely valuable resources to learn from, and work for a company that highly values its talented employees.