Viewing Job - Data Administrator [EB-2134620880]
endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!The World Class Solutions Provider is looking for a Data Administrator to have overall Management of the Field Management Software (ServiceMax) and to automate business processes with other business tools and programs.Job Duties:- Develop plans and Ideas of how ServiceMax can be used to support the service activity.- Manage User Set-Up (create, amend), departure (deactivate), train new employees and conduct refreshers with existing user base on the use of ServiceMax- Manage customer account data including site address and name changes, site status changes; answer questions and concerns from all local users- Find ways to get more efficiency out of ServiceMax; Create reports and dashboardsQualifications:
Other skills and abilities include:
- 6+ months customer service experience
- Must have experience with a Field Service Management software (Ex: ServiceMax, SmartField, FieldAware, etc.)
- Must have experience with Oracle Or Salesforce software
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Strong time management skills and ability to multi-task. Ability to react quickly to a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong ability to take ownership of assigned tasks and responsibilities.
- Logical, clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Must display initiative, ability to work independently and be able to use extensive independent judgment.
- Ability to work seamlessly within a team as well as manage individual tasks.
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Ability to work with colleagues in other countries.
- Present a cooperative and pleasant demeanor, helping to foster a can-do attitude among staff and co-workers