Director of Nursing
Interim to Perm
Join a well-established LTC/Retirement Community located in Central Phoenix as the Director of Nursing (DON).
70 Bed facility
- Ensure standards of nursing services within the Nurse Practice Act and Geriatric Nursing Standards.
- Ensure that only those residents for which services can be provided are admitted to the facility.
- Operate nursing department within budget.
- Ensure that all documentation necessary for quality resident care is maintained according to Federal & State regulations and facility policy.
- Achieve annual survey results to meet compliance (Achieve no survey resulting in punitive action/decertification).
- Participate in facility and department planning process.
- Establish departmental goals and coordinate delivery of care.
- Provide training and monitor nursing staff performance.
- Conducts QAPI functions
This position reports to the Health Care Center Administrator
Please contact Sevana Suleymanyan at 602-788-5890 or Sevana@apnusa.com for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.