Director of Nursing (DON)
Our client is a community healthcare center looking for qualified nurses with supervisory experience and community health experience to lead their team as Director of Nursing.
The Director of Nursing directs strategy development, planning and administrative management of assigned areas by establishing and maintaining standards focusing on effective translation of strategy into operational objectives and specific, measurable goals and associated deliverables consistent with practice standards and requirements and which align/support overall mission, vision and values of the organization.
- $80,000 - $90,000 salary range
- Full Time, Monday – Friday
- Company has an incredible benefits package.
- Bachelors in Nursing required
- Supervisory experience required.
- Must have at least three years of community health experience.
To learn more, please contact Nick at firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-788-5890.
To stay up-to-date on the latest job openings and industry news, please connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!
LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/apn-staffing-&-employment-solutions-llc Facebook: facebook.com/apnstaffing