Wholesale and Dealer Trade Clerk
San Diego, California
The Wholesale and Dealer Trade Clerk is responsible to process all wholesales and dealer trades.
- Post all wholesales and dealer trades into accounting
- Process all wholesale and dealer trade title work
- Check in trade titles
- Create trade sleeves
- Code wholesale checks for receipting
- Maintain the wholesale and dealer trade receivable schedule and follow up on any aged items
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of used vehicle title work
- Previous automotive dealership DMV processing experience
- Experience working in a high-volume environment
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Familiarity with DMV Desk and CDK DMS systems.
Competitive compensation and benefits package including training; 401(k) with a company match; medical, dental, life, and disability insurances; an employee vehicle purchase program; and advancement opportunities to further your career.
To learn more, please contact Kristin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-788-5890.