DMV Title Clerk
San Diego, California
Title work for high volume dealership including new, used on wholesale.
- Including, but not limited to: Processes all new & used vehicles for state registration
- Processing all registration for new and pre-owned vehicles and/or legal transfer work to the DMV
- Processing all license plate issuing and transfers
- Prepare title work for sold retail vehicles and submit to DMV
- Compiles and maintains a complete list of all outstanding title work
- Reports to management the state of any missing or problem
- Verify funds have been collected and the correct lien holder paid off before processing title applications
- Stays abreast of title regulations; attends seminars & any available training on title regulations
- Report to management any situation or condition considered to jeopardize the safety, welfare, or integrity, of it’s employees or clients
- Cross train others to handle title clerk daily responsibilities (as needed)
- Knowledge of used vehicle title work
- Previous automotive dealership DMV processing experience
- Experience working in a high-volume environment
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Familiarity with DMV Desk and CDK DMS systems.
Competitive compensation and benefits package.
To learn more, please contact Kristin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-788-5890.