endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
DIRECTOR, WAREHOUSE OPERATIONS
You will be responsible for managing all the operations and P&L for the all warehousing.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES: Develop strategic plans and recommendations for improving the customer experience and profitability of the warehouse operations. Ensure government compliance as it relates to local, state, and federal laws. Examine data to monitor performance and plan improvements of the operations. Analyze our warehouses and produce solutions to ensure continuous improvement for all areas. Direct and manage warehouse team while overseeing, coordinating, allocating, and managing staff resources. Maintain customer relations to increase client satisfaction. Audit documents and rates while ensuring quality and accuracy to meet customer compliance.
- Warehousing, including planning and implementing long-term strategy
- Multiple warehouse experience
- Evaluating current processes and procedures and making improvements
- Identify, recommend, and implement changes necessary to align with strategic initiatives
- Ensure all the warehouses operate at peak efficiency.
- Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Responsibilities
- Oversee the warehouse teams to meet the demands of the fulfillment center and manage the flow and quality of work to maximize efficiency and minimize unnecessary expenditures (such as recurring excessive overtime).
- Continual review and course-correcting of ongoing project implementations. Projects will range from smaller scope and short-term efforts to large scope initiatives with long implementation timelines
- Meet regularly with warehouse personnel to review, analyze, and develop actionable operating plans.
- Travel to other warehouse locations when needed
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in business, warehousing, supply chain, logistics, or related field.
- 10+ years’ experience in warehousing operations, inventory, and facilities management, and/or developing warehouse teams.
- Proficient knowledge of warehouse procedure and policy.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and leadership qualities.
- Ability to streamline and implement new structures and roles that create speed, efficiency, and support rapidly shifting business demands.
- Multiple warehouse experience
- WMS system experience
TECHNICAL PROFICIENCY: Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Outlook, and Word. Proficient in WMS’s and various computer programs.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.