This best candidate for this position will be a resident of Middle Tennessee. Additionally, (s)he will have experience working with an Information Technology Manufacturer, Managed Services Provider and/or VAR.
The Client Executive is responsible for developing strategic relationships with information technology and security directors and decisions-makers; working with them to define and understand critical business issues. Upon qualifying the client’s needs, the Client Executive provides solutions that are within the technical framework and budget of the client.
This is a HUNTER position, with ability to FARM the relationship after the initial sale.
- Promote and sell security, data, network, data center and cloud solutions including disaster recovery, managed services, networking, and hosting solutions for mid-size businesses, large corporations, multi-location corporations, government entities and education institutions.
- Develop and sustain professional relationships and contacts with business leaders, product manufacturers, team members and management.
- Conduct client qualification analysis.
- Determine client critical business issues and provide professional and structured sales presentation and solutions.
- Prepare personal strategic action plans to guide selling activities.
- Identify, maintain and continually upgrade a list of new prospects though networking, cold calls, social media and referrals.
- Accomplish sales to new clients and acquire new business.
- Build relationships with potential clients and new clients.
- Develop distribution and OEM partner sales opportunities.
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts to management.
- Maintain accurate month-to-date sales records by ensuring entry of all orders and client activity to CRM.
Education and Overall Experience: A Bachelor’s Degree in any business discipline and 3+ years sales experience working with an Information Technology Manufacturer, Managed Services Provider and/or VAR. Candidates must have a proven track record of sales success. There are no manufacturer or professional certification requirements; however, candidates must have the aptitude to complete manufacturer sales training and pass related certification examinations.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, and presentation skills.
- Solid working knowledge of sales, business development, and sales planning.
- Ability to generate respect and trust from clients and potential clients.
- Proficiency in Windows, Microsoft office including but not limited to Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work with a CRM system, preferably ConnectWise.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while contributing to overall team success.
- Must demonstrate flexibility, must be able to adapt to changing business needs and the needs of the client.
- Information Technology
- Information Technology and Services
Skills for Job:
- Presentation Skills
- Analytic Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Customer Relationship Management
- Written Communications
- Verbal Communications