Our client is seeking a Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Solution Architect to serve as the primary subject matter expert and advisor during a 12-month+ D365FO implementation. This consultant will work with the client resources and the implementation partner to advise on implementation best practices, system configuration, and process alignment. The consultant will work primarily as the client advocate, making sure the project aligns with desired outcomes.
Essential Job Duties:
- Provide expert level guidance in D365FO architecture and solution design.
- Help design the project roadmap based on client requirements, industry best practices, and solution capabilities.
- Advise on project solution design, utilizing industry and product knowledge for Dynamics 365 FO implementations, upgrades, enhancements & integrations with other applications.
- Assist Project Manager with implementation plans, risks, mitigation strategies, & timeline requirements.
- Work with consultant team to successfully complete projects on time.
- Provide guidance, mentoring, and training to newer team members and business users.
- Work onsite with client and consultant project teams.
- Broad knowledge of Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations with hands-on experience in the business and technical aspects of the solution.
- 7+ years in Dynamics products: 2+ years’ D365FO implementation experience and 3+ years in prior versions
- Experience with e-commerce integration a plus.
- Experience with current tools, testing automation, and methods specific to D365FO.