As a key member of the Cybersecurity / Network Services group, this position is responsible for the deployment, configuration and application integration of DataPower appliances in pre-production and production environments. This position will also support the application development teams to implement Service Orientated Architecture and integration of custom developed web services with DataPower features.
- Responsible for the installation and design of the DataPower environment.
- Configure network configuration including IP, VLAN, DNS
- Configure and support static / dynamic routing
- Configure load balancing in DataPower
- Configure SSL/TLS connections
- Manage the deployment of XSLT, XSD’s and WSDL’s
- Troubleshooting environment issues
- Configure security functions including:
- AAA policies (application level security policies)
- RBM access control
- SSL mutual authentication
- SSL proxy profiles
- XML firewall configuration
- Define standards and procedures
- Define and document the DataPower architecture and design
- Responsible for DataPower development.
- Configure DataPower Service Objects
- Configure / build applications
- Assist with defining policy
- Write stylesheets
- Configure error handling/logging/reporting
- Responsible for maintaining system availability.
- Responsible for system maintenance, patching and troubleshooting
- Responsible for system monitoring and alerting
- Responsible for project management.
- Keep adherence to budgets and timelines
- Attend project meetings
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining an effective business relationship with vendors, suppliers, and trade specialists.
- Responsible for related duties as required or assigned.
- Degree preferred
- IBM Certified Solution Implementer certification preferred
Required Knowledge / Experience
- 8 years of experience in general system administration, to include patching, monitoring, and scripting
- Experience with installation, configuration and administration of Enterprise Web Services appliances or products
- Experience configuring services and security policies within Enterprise Web Services appliances or products
- Experience working with XML
- Experience troubleshooting SOAP and REST based web service transactions that use Enterprise Web Services appliances or products, specifically DataPower
- Familiar with other network components like load balancers and firewalls
- Basic understanding of troubleshooting fundamentals
- Experience in tuning devices and services for performance
- SOA and Web Services experience
- Experience with Linux operating systems
- Experience with XSLT, PKI, SSL, Web Services/WSDLs
- Project Management