What you’ll be doing...
Our client is driving continuous improvement. It’s what they are all about and you will support their efforts through providing objective evaluations of their technology processes to make them better. You’ll gain exposure to the diverse aspects of the business through collaborating with different business leaders related to technology controls, processes, and systems. The work you perform is critical to reducing risk and providing solutions that protect the company, the employees and the shareholders.
- Assist with the execution of technology-based audits and control assessments.
- Learn the functions being audited to verify the effectiveness of existing technology controls.
- Work with audit leaders to identify technology control risks to improve process effectiveness.
- Support the development of action plans and communicate recommendations to management.
- Participate in department initiatives to further develop the Internal Audit function.
What we’re looking for...
You’re a team player who enjoys collaborating with various stakeholders to achieve winning outcomes. You understand the importance of keeping the lines of communication across all levels to earn trust. You listen carefully with an intent to understand. You like digging into the details and coming up with recommendations that will have a big impact.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree Accounting, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, a similar technical degree, or one or more years of work experience.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- CISA and/or CISSP certified OR certification in progress.
- IT auditing experience in at least one of the following areas: IT security administration; operating system administration; network security and administration; and / or application configuration.
- Experience applying technical knowledge in at least one of the following areas: IT operations or application reviews; network operations or security audits; SSAE18or PCI compliance engagements; NIST 800-53 assessments; and/or ERP security and control reviews (Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft).
- Knowledge of networks technology, operating systems, public cloud, personal computers, system development, and client/server architecture.
- Software development or engineering experience.
- Experience with DevOps or DevSecOps tools and practices.