BCTG’s direct client is looking to hire Cyber Security Data Engineer that has a mixture of skills in data analytics and at the same time, understand cyber security. They are in the late stages of finalizing the implementation of a conceptual technology solution, an architecture that extracts information from different products, then aggregates everything for automated control testing that gives real time feedback to operational teams.
- Strong knowledge and experience extracting Cyber risk data from various platforms, modeling the data, moving it to Snowflake and then creating dashboards using Informatica (or similar presentation tools)
- Practical experience in Cyber data engineering, including:
- the design, implementation, and maintenance of data pipelines
- working with a variety of data types
- designing multi-step data transformations, and
- processing data at scale.
- Practical experience in data visualization, dashboarding, and UI/UX. Tableau and PowerBI experience (both desktop and server components) strongly preferred.
- Experience/training in automation technologies including Robotic Process Automation, scripting, and batch processing.
- Education/training in engineering, analytics, computer science, or related disciplines preferred.
- Knowledge of cloud computing, storage services and architecture patterns (Azure strongly preferred).
- Analytic thinking with strong problem-solving abilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.