endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Customer Warranty Engineer - ADAS
We are a pioneer in cutting-edge technology for the Future Car. Our international, agile and highly collaborative teams aim to accelerate the growth in Autonomous Driving and be the leader in Advanced Driver Assistance Systems. We empower our people and are dedicated to their professional development and growth.
What you'll do:
Searching for a driven individual to join our ADAS customer-engineering team to support our growing ADAS business. A successful resident engineer will be customer- and objective-oriented while remaining flexible in daily duties. Complex, systematic problem solving are crucial, but in a single day, could morph from vehicle troubleshooting to ensuring proper module programming needed for a customer release.
- Primary customer interface for specific vehicle platforms related to the implementation and support of ADAS modules
- Support all ADAS serial maintenance activities for GM including warranty and problem solving analyses
- Comprehend and effectively communicate customer requirements, needs, and wishes
- Support customer and our deliverables including:
- Participation in customer meetings to ensure effective communication between US, Canada, and China customer and our regional development sites to close open points
- Developing vehicle specific configuration files and managing their release through our and GM systems
- Create and maintain numerous types of ADAS part numbers (model, software, manufacturing) within the GM system
- Support tracking and deliverables for Material Required Dates (MRDs) for customer prototype parts
- Support customer test bench and vehicle builds, data acquisition, analysis, and troubleshooting (on-site as required)
- Create and coordinate Engineering Change Requests (ECRs) within the GM system
- Ensure GM ECRs are effectively tracked against counterparts as applicable
- Propose and implement continuous improvement activities within the ADAS team and organization
What you'll bring:
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering degree required; Electrical Engineering degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years industry experience
- Ability to understand complex systems with the ability to clarify into simpler terms
- Electronics experience
- Prior experience with GM Vehicle Information Platform (VIP)
- Customer focus: Understand customer needs and ensure deliverables meet customer expectations
- Teamwork: Engage and inspire others. Drive collaboration. Work across cultures.
- Build Trust: Honest, transparent, and reliable. Build customer relationships.
- High level of attention to detail