Duration: 3 months
Pay Rate: $19.17
Work Location: 4343 Easton Commons, Columbus, Ohio 43219
The Retirement Services Team provides IRA and retirement account support to financial advisors and branch employees. The team responds to a variety of inquiries related to retirement accounts and products, contribution and distribution procedures, and retirement tax. The team is responsible for providing a high level of service in supporting a wide range of systems, policies, and procedures.
Establish and maintain effective relationships in order to deliver world class service to our clients. Handle incoming phone calls from financial advisors and branch employees related to Retirement Services. Utilize various internal and external resources and tools to provide information and resolve issues. Follow established procedures to route processing requests to the appropriate processing teams and to escalate inquiries for further research. Meet team and department service goals as established by management.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Ability to establish and maintain positive client relationships
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems creatively
- Ability to recognize and diffuse potential issues and/or difficult interactions
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and listening skills
- Desire and ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge to various situations
- Bachelor’s degree or minimum 2 years financial industry experience
- Experience related to retirement products preferred, but not required
- Current or past Series 7 preferred, but not required
- Bachelor degree preferred