Customer Support/Account Rep - Sr Level 2
Duration: 3 months
Pay Rate: $19.17
Work Location: 4343 Easton Commons, Columbus, Ohio 43219
The Service Professional will be responsible for supporting the Client Servicing departments of Performance Reporting, Asset Allocation, Portfolio Risk, Confirms, Prospectus, and Statements for the largest field of Financial Advisors in the industry. In this role, the Service Professional will analyze, research, and reconcile issues across multiple platforms as well as helping to create combined summaries, selecting indices, and providing system navigation. The individual will explain and present the dynamic investment tools and reports needed by the Financial Advisors.
• Knowledge of portfolio performance or risk measurement statistics and tools.
• Reporting system knowledge; Thomson One, Morningstar reports, and GIC.
• Highly motivated professional with problem solving ability, and personal accountability.
• Excellent and efficient communication (written and oral), and listening skills.
• Solid understanding of investment vehicles.
• Ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge to various situations.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and excel in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and excellent follow-up skills
• Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously and succeed in a team environment