Customer Support/Account Rep - Sr Level 2
Duration: 5 months
Pay Rate: $19.17
Work Location: 4343 Easton Commons, Columbus, Ohio 43219
Primary Responsibilities: The Branch Support Service Professional is the point of contact for Morgan Stanley branch employees such as Financial Advisors (FA’s), Branch Managers, Customer Service Associates (CSA’s) etc. Branch Support Service Professionals assist branch employees with policy and procedure and walk- throughs on systems branches use and the policies and procedures they are expected to follow. This position requires a high level of knowledge about the products and services within the financial industry, knowledge of the Market and basic knowledge of roles within a branch and how they function. This position also works directly with Product Line of Business Owners, therefore professionalism is a must. Must be able to multi task, be organized, a quick learner and be able to function in a fast paced environment.
- Financial services/banking/ brokerage experience preferred
- Bachelor degree is preferred
- Exceptional phone conversation skills
- Able to perform efficiently in a fast-paced, changing environment, handling a wide variety of tasks
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and excellent follow-up skills
- Ability to be self-motivated and succeed in a team atmosphere
- Candidates must have flexibility in work schedule
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential.