Customer Support/Account Rep - Sr Level 2
Duration: 6 Months
Pay Rate: $19.17
Work Location: 680 West 10000 South, South Jordan, Utah 84095
GSPS Service Professionals handle inquiries from employees who are participants in equity compensation plans offered by their employers. Inquiries may include participant account maintenance, assisting with participant enrollment in the website, general troubleshooting and policy and procedure support, as well as questions about other products and services offered by client.
May also include Client Facing support as follows:
Client Facing Service Professionals handle incoming phone calls regarding various service inquiries on Client’s accounts. Calls will need to respond with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency, while consistently meeting key department performance metrics. Functional support areas include client’s Cash Management products and services, Online and Mobile app, and general account or financial related inquiries. Successful applicants will be highly professional, career driven, and committed to World-Class Service.
- The ability to simultaneously navigate through multiple computer systems
- Demonstration of excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- An affinity towards learning about financial services and developing a basic market knowledge
- Ability to contribute in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
- Aptitude to multi-task and adjust quickly to change in a busy financial service center
Candidates need at least 1 of the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of industry related experience