Customer Support/Account Rep - Sr Level 2
Duration: 7 months
Pay Rate: $19.17
Work Location: 680 West 10000 South, South Jordan, Utah 84095
Establish and maintain effective relationships in order to deliver world class service to our clients. Handle incoming phone calls and written queries from financial advisors and branch employees related to Retirement Services. Utilize various internal and external resources and tools to provide information and resolve issues. Follow established procedures to process requests, route for processing requests to the appropriate teams, and to escalate requests/inquiries for further research. Meet team and department service goals as established by MSSN management.
• Attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
• Ability to establish and maintain positive client relationships
• Ability to diagnose and solve problems creatively
• Ability to recognize and diffuse potential issues and/or difficult interactions
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and listening skills
• Desire and ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge to various situations
• Bachelor’s degree or minimum 2 years financial industry experience
• Experience related to retirement products preferred, but not required
• Current or past Series 7 preferred, but not required
• Bachelor degree preferred
Respond to an extremely large volume of calls that enter the servicing area. May require familiarity with Turret phones or other large multi-line phone system. Requires the ability to handle several calls at once and take concise and accurate messages. Must be able to function in a professional and efficient manner in an extremely hectic environment. Requires 3 years prior experience in customer service; may also require specific knowledge of financial regulations or investment products.
An interest in and ability to understand IRA/401k/and other regulations (IRS regulations); Working well with the team/working within a team environment.