Top 3 Skills:
• Strong Customer Service Experience
• Reliable (Attendance)
• Knowledge of Financial Markets
National New Accounts Service Professional
The National New Accounts Service Professional serves as a subject matter expert and point of contact via inbound calls for Morgan Stanley branch personnel in regards to client onboarding and account maintenance. The New Account Service Professional will field questions related to, but not limited to document processing (status of documents, review, and document updates) and general account maintenance including account opening, navigation and modification. Additionally, New Account Service Professional will be versed in procedures and policies to ensure that accounts are compliant to the USA Patriot Act.
• Efficient written and oral communication skills
• Exceptional critical thinking skills
• Strong interpersonal and service skills
• Problem solving, personal accountability, ownership, and professionalism
• Ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge
• Ability to build a connection with internal clients.
• Apply concepts to real life situations
• Teamwork as well as ability to work well individually
• Strong computer skills
• College degree preferred
• Possess general knowledge of financial markets
• Customer Service experience preferred.