Customer Support/Account Rep - Sr Level 2
Duration: 5 months
Pay Rate: $19.17
Work Location: 4343 Easton Commons, Columbus, Ohio 43219
• Establishes and maintains effective relationships with both internal and external clients.
• Seeks to understand the client’s needs, provides solutions and maintains relationships.
• Openly supportive, encouraging and involving of others helping to build team spirit and consensus.
• Concentrates on results and responds positively to challenges and targets.
• Must strive to enhance processes and procedures, and to improve quality and efficiency.
• Understands how own business area adds value and acts on cost saving opportunities.
• Has an excellent knowledge of Mutual Funds product and processes.
• Acts within professional, legal, ethical and risk boundaries and guidelines and escalates potential excesses or issues.
-Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
-Possess general knowledge of financial markets including Mutual Funds and 529s
-Computer proficiency including but not limited to: Excel, Microsoft Office, Power Point
-Work well under pressure and flexible to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
-Work well with peers, clients, branches and all levels of management
-Attention to detail and quality
-Proactive and innovative with identifying improvement opportunities
-College degree preferred
-Operational experience a plus